Category Archives: Evangelism

Don’t give the Devil a foothold

I think I’ve learned my lesson! WHAT A DESPICABLE, DEPRAVED WORLD WE LIVE IN. Working over the road I spend a lot of time in Hotels. Endless bombardment of a sexually saturated society reveal it’s self on billboards, magazines, conversations … Continue reading

Posted in Evangelism | Leave a comment

Three Minutes to Live

You are out driving on a country road and you come upon a bad accident. I’m alone in my car and I’ve run off the road where I hit a tree and a branch has impaled me. You are the … Continue reading

Posted in Evangelism | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Springfield Christmas Parade

I love this time of year. Not because of the tree hung with ornaments. Not because of the presents under that same tree. Not even the snow, Reindeers, Santa Clause, eggnog, colorful lights, mistletoe, and the great food is no … Continue reading

Posted in Evangelism | Leave a comment

Yes, Forever Loved

“I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me … Continue reading

Posted in Evangelism | Leave a comment

Springfield Christmas Parade Outreach

For those one you who missed the Branson Parade Outreach have another opportunity December 10. The Springfield Parade is an awesome chance to hand out hundreds of tracts. Let us know if you’ll be there. href=”http://www.bornofhim.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/20111209-100338.jpg”>

Posted in Evangelism | Leave a comment

OccupyEvangelism

Occupy is all over the news. It started with OccupyWallStreet. I think they say that 1% of American’s have all the wealth in our country and the protesters represent the other 99% of us. Then Occupy spread around the country … Continue reading

Posted in Evangelism | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

BRANSON Christmas Parade

Just a reminder that this weekend is the Branson Christmas Parade. Please let us know if your able to come to proclaim the Good news of King Jesus. God Bless & Happy Fishing, Steve Williams Born of Him Ministries

Posted in Evangelism | Leave a comment

Reaching Indianapolis, IN at Super Bowl XLVI with the Gospel

Space is limited so if you are interested please sign up. For a detailed itinerary: click here If you are interested please click here to register today! (Note: if you have attended the Superbowl Outreach before you only need to … Continue reading

Posted in Evangelism | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Why Does Jesus Offend?

The ministry partners and friends of Born of Him Ministries frequently go out witnessing. We hand out gospel tracts, get into one on one conversations and do open-air preaching. While we are doing evangelism, we frequently run into people who … Continue reading

Posted in Evangelism | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment

2 Events, 2 Chances to proclaim the Name of Christ.

This IS the greatest time of the year. Even in this Post-modern, anti-God mind set day and age we live in, we can openly discuss Jesus Christ and not worry about getting a lot frowns and rebukes. In the words … Continue reading

Posted in Evangelism | Leave a comment